Thank you for your interest in the Doctor of Pharmacy Program at Larkin College of Pharmacy. We are currently accepting applications for the Pharm.D Class of 2021 through Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) beginning July 18, 2017. This year we are also participating in PharmCAS Early Decision. The Deadline for Early Decision is September 5, 2017.
The deadline for regular application is March 1, 2018.
- Completion of 63 semester credit hours of prerequisite coursework with a preferred 2.7 overall GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Preferred PCAT score of 50th percentile composite
- Two letters of recommendation
- Dean’s Letter (only for students who have previously attended a pharmacy program)
- Personal statement
- If selected, an on-site interview
- Criminal background check and drug screening, if admitted
1. We only accept completion of coursework with a grade of C- or better. Any courses in which you received a D+, D, or D- must be retaken.
2. At this time we only accepts pre-requisite coursework from regionally accredited U.S. institutions. Coursework taken at Foreign Institutions will not be accepted, however, you must list any foreign institutions attended in your PharmCAS application.
3. If you have previously attended a pharmacy program, please submit a Dean’s Letter, directly to the Office of Admissions.
4. All required pre-requisite coursework is based on semester credit hours. If your institution uses a quarter system, please note that 1 semester hour equals 1.5 quarter hours or 1 quarter hour equals .6667 semester hours. To convert semester hours into quarter hours divide the quartercredit hours by 1.5 or multiply the semester credit hours by 0.6667.