Thank you for your interest in the Doctor of Pharmacy Program at Larkin College of Pharmacy. We are currently accepting applications for the Pharm.D Class of 2021 through Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) beginning July 18, 2017. This year we are also participating in PharmCAS Early Decision. The Deadline for Early Decision is September 5, 2017.
The deadline for regular application is March 1, 2018.
- Completion of prerequisite coursework with a preferred 2.7 overall GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Preferred PCAT score of 50th percentile composite
- Two letters of recommendation
- Dean’s Letter (only for students who have previously attended a pharmacy program)
- Personal statement
- If selected, an on-site interview
- Criminal background check and drug screening, if admitted
Note: We only accept completion of coursework with a grade of C- or better. Any courses in which you received a D+, D, or D- must be retaken. LU only accepts pre-requisite coursework from regionally accredited U.S. institutions. Coursework taken at Foreign Institutions will not be accepted, however, you must list any foreign institutions attended. If you have previously attended a pharmacy program, please submit a Dean’s Letter, directly to the Office of Admissions.