At Larkin University, the Bursar Office is the centralized billing and collection location for students’ accounts and registration fee payments.
Statement of Responsibility
In consideration of acceptance for enrollment at the University, the student and/or guarantor guarantees the payment of all costs for tuition, fees, room, board, and all other financial obligations incurred while in attendance at the institution. In addition, all financial obligations to the school must be met as a condition of graduation and participation in commencement ceremonies.
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions are financial requirements of your education related to registration:
- Registration constitutes a financial agreement between you and the school. Tuition, fees and other charges you incur.
- Students assume responsibility for all costs incurred as a result of enrollment at Larkin University.
- It is the student’s responsibility to be aware of their account balance and maintain current valid postal address information at all times to ensure receipt of all school correspondence in a timely manner.
- Larkin University recognizes the school e-mail system as the primary electronic communication between the student and the school.
- Students are expected to check their e-mail on a frequent and consistent basis in order to stay current with school-related communications.
When there are credit balances on student accounts due to overpayment of Institutional charges, students may request a refund of the balance.