Thank you for your interest in the Doctor of Pharmacy Program at Larkin Health Sciences Institute College of Pharmacy. At this time the application deadline for admission to the Pharm.D Class of 2019 has passed. We will begin accepting applications for the Pharm.D Class of 2020 through Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) beginning July 15, 2016. We will also be participating in the PharmCAS Early Decision Program.
- Completion of prerequisite coursework with a preferred 2.7 overall GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Preferred PCAT score of 50th percentile composite
- Two letters of recommendation
- Dean’s Letter (only for students who have previously attended a pharmacy program)
- Personal statement
- If selected, an on-site interview
- Criminal background check and drug screening, if admitted
Note: We only accept completion of coursework with a grade of C or better. Any courses in which you received a C- and/or D must be retaken. LHSI only accepts pre-requisite coursework from regionally accredited U.S. institutions. Coursework taken at foreign Institutions will not be accepted, however you must list any foreign institutions attended. If you have previously attended a pharmacy program, please have that program submit a Dean’s Letter, directly to the Office of Admissions.